Picture of Aleena

It is with immense excitement and honor that I introduce myself as the Lieutenant Governor of Division 20 for the 2014-2015 service year. My name is Aleena Kazmi and I am currently a junior at Parsippany High School. These past three years as an involved Key Club member have taught me the importance of service and giving back to the community. After these three years of building a family outside of my home, I can truthfully and gladly state that Key Club has taken over my life.

As a freshman, I further immersed myself in the club as club editor, drawn by the immeasurable impact of this organization. Successfully putting a smile on someone’s face every single day of the year, each individual member has a huge impact in bettering an unfortunate life. It is this astounding discovery that made me aspire to play a larger role and make my mark on this earth. In this coming year, I hope to work with all of you to accomplish my goals as well yours in order to truly elevate the New Jersey District to new heights.

Just so you can get to know me as a person and not a name, outside of Key Club, I serve my community through my Girl Scout troop and by volunteering at Morristown Memorial Hospital. While my outlets for service are vast, a lot of my time is devoted to school as well. Most days, you can find me stressing over the next big test or cramming long into the night. I have a passion for music and spend the majority of the fall season playing the flute in my school’s marching band.

On a more serious note, I understand the magnitude of what is expected of me in this coming service year as Lieutenant Governor, but I am more than willing to take on the challenge. My goals for this coming year include:

My main focus is you, the clubs of my division. Your goals are my goals and so please never hesitate to contact me with questions, concerns, and new ideas! I’m always open to new suggestions and I have no doubt that if we all work together this coming year, then we can achieve greatness. I am ready to devote my time to bringing my division to the top, and that includes always being available for contact. I am easily reachable on Facebook, my phone - through text or call, and will always readily answer any emails! I look forward to meeting you all very soon!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me