Picture of Bobbie

My name is Bobbie Boettinger and I am pleased to introduce myself as the 2014-2015 Lieutenant Governor of Division 19. I am currently a freshman at West Essex High School. This year at my school I was a general member and I had a great experience. In middle school I was a part of the Builder’s Club and in seventh grade I was the vice president. I am extremely excited to be a part of this organization because of the great amount of passion that each key clubber has.

Not only am I a part of Key Club, but I also sing in my school’s choir, and play volleyball. I always have loved music and just like Key Club my passion and love for it grows stronger as each day goes by. Anything that I am involved in, I put all of my passion, dedication, and hard work into it. Being involved artistically, athletically, and academically in my school has helped me grow as both a person and a leader. I cannot wait to put my leadership skills to work for our upcoming service year. I am a team player that loves to help anyone as much as I can. I am a very personable, trustworthy, and honest person. I hope that within this upcoming year I am able to convey those qualities of myself to all of you!

As Lieutenant Governor I have many goals I want to accomplish for this upcoming year. Some of my goals are:

I cannot wait for the new service year to begin. I am very excited to meet and work with you all. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or ideas feel free to call, text, or email me. You can also find me on social media and reach me through there! I have created a website for our division which can be found at and I hope to see you all soon!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me