Picture of Brooke

Greetings, my name is Brooke Willemstyn, and I am honored to write this letter of introduction as your lieutenant governor of division 10 for the 2014-2015 service year. I have worked as treasurer, acting secretary, and president of my home club, Red Bank Regional, giving me a solid platform of knowledge for training club officers at upcoming Regional Training Conferences, and will keep up to date as to whether or not they are performing their respective duties. I originate from division 9, but could not be more excited to be brought into this new division. I encourage and will assist division 10’s magnificent key clubs to work with, and grow together as a division this service year.

Throughout my entire life, service has always appealed to me on a level more than self-gain. While it is nice to receive a pat on the back for a job well-done, it is much more gratifying to see the impact in the eyes of those who’s lives we Key Clubbers have the ability to impact, and often, improve upon. It would be a selfish endeavor to keep this joy of service to myself, and so throughout this term I will be focusing on growth of my existing clubs, and the chartering of new local clubs, with the help of the K-Family. To do so, I have determined the following goals, to be gradually completed throughout my term:

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me