Picture of Devin

It is truly my pleasure to have the honor of serving as your New Jersey Division 12 Lieutenant Governor for the 2014 to 2015 service year. I foresee a great year for the district of New Jersey, and I simply cannot wait to meet each and every one of you in service.

To begin, I would like to write a little about myself. My name is Devin Sun and I am currently a freshman at Bridgewater-Raritan Regional High School in Somerset County. This is my first year of Key Club, and I am looking forward to another three in my high school career. My gratitude cannot be expressed to everyone who allowed me to achieve this great undertaking of responsibility and leadership for Key Club and myself, as a person.

Aside from Key Club, I play saxophone and I fence in my free time. Clubs besides Key Club that I take pleasure in include Future Business Leaders of America, Forensics and Debate, Fencing Club, and French Club. Of course, as fun as these other extracurricular activities are, I know which holds priority for me: Key Club. I have met many superb people through Key Club and I have developed my leadership abilities, while at the same time doing good for the community. How could it possibly get any better?

A Lieutenant Governor position comes with many responsibilities, but I fully acknowledge that and will work my best to see that my duties are carried out to its fullest potential. A pivotal middleman between the upper facets of the organization and the clubs, it is crucial that I perform my job well and dutifully. I guarantee you that, and more:

During the course of my time with Key Club so far, it has given me so much: unforgettable experiences, outlets for service, and nurseries for leadership. I find that the only way I can truly return to the organization which gave me so much is to serve it with all of my efforts. In that way, I contribute to the prolongation of such a wonderful club. I thank you for the privilege.

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me