Picture of Dianna

My name is Dianna Torres, and I am honored to have the opportunity to identify myself as Lieutenant Governor for Division 2 and serve under the 2014-2015-service year district board. This service year will be our first year as Division 2, and I hope to help serve you all in a way that will help our division grow to be beyond amazing! Division 2 is comprised of Cedar Creek High School, Egg Harbor Twp. High School, Atlantic County Institute of Technology, Absegami High School, and Pleasantville High School. Currently, I am a junior at Cedar Creek High School; I began Key Club as a sophomore, and was a general member for only a few months before I had to step up to the position to be my clubs secretary. It was then, when I was elected secretary, that I found a true passion for Key Club. After experiencing some major Key Club events, and seeing the love and passion many other high school students from all over New Jersey had, I knew I wanted to become more, so I decided to run for Lieutenant Governor.

Although I attend Cedar Creek High School, I live in Mays Landing, and I am enrolled in the engineering magnet program. I am an Honors student at Cedar Creek, and in the Spanish Honor Society, as well as invited to be in the National Honor Society. I am also an active member of my schools Math club, but nothing beats out the time and dedication I have spent in Key Club, and making caring my way of life. Outside of school, I am also a student at Amerikick Karate, in Egg Harbor Twp. I have been a student there for almost 4 years, and am currently a brown belt.

I am so enthusiastic to begin the service year, and work with you all. Here is a list of my goals for the year:

Although, I may be your Lieutenant Governor, please keep in mind that one must serve before they lead, and a good leader always walks with the people, therefore, I am eager to hear your ideas and vision for this division for this service year. Please don’t hesitate to contact me!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me