Picture of Harsh

Hello, my name is Harsh Patel and I am honored to have been chosen as the Key Club Lieutenant Governor of Division 21 for the 2014-2015-service year. I am very excited for the new service year and looking forward to working closely with the entire K-family.

Currently, I am a junior at the Morris County School of Technology in the Healthcare Sciences Academy. While I attend the Morris County School of Technology in Denville, I live in Parsippany. I am a very active member in my community; in my free time I volunteer on my local Ambulance Squad and Fire Department. Volunteering and giving back to my community are things that I enjoy, and they give me the satisfaction that I am making a difference. Within my school, I am a member of the Health Occupation Students of America and play Soccer and Tennis.

I have been involved in the Kiwanis Family since I was in Builders Club at Brooklawn Middle School. Currently, I am a member of Morris County School of Technology’s Key Club. Kiwanis has taught me that giving back to my home, school, and community should be a way of life. Also, Kiwanis has made me into a leader by teaching me how to help and guide others. Kiwanis has positively impacted me in a way that I hope to be able to share with other K-Family members.

Some of my goals for the upcoming service year include:

As this upcoming year marks the end of The Eliminate Project, I hope to have a great year. Working together, we can surely make this service year one to remember!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me