Picture of Jacqueline

My name is Jacqueline Dragon, I am a student at Tenafly High School, and I am sincerely honored to serve as your District Secretary for the 2014-2015 service year! I am a reader; a clarinetist; a philosopher-king (i.e. a Philosophy Club President); a lover of blueberries; and, most importantly, a Key Clubber!

Key Club has been one of the most important parts of my life for the past three years. Last year I served as the Club Secretary for my home club---an experience that taught me a lot about myself, my leadership abilities, my organizational skills, and my love of paperwork---and was distinguished at the 2013-2014 District Convention. As Secretary, I learned a lot about myself, my fellow Tenafly Key Clubbers, and about Key Club as a whole, and I am excited to bring that knowledge to the District level during this service year.

This year, I plan to fulfill my duties as District Secretary promptly and meticulously, from arranging club rosters to making numerous newsletters and District Mailings, to organizing report forms like the Club Monthly Report Forms.

In addition to completing my duties as District Secretary, I plan to:

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about Key Club---I am here to serve all of you New Jersey Key Clubbers and would love to hear from you! I cannot wait for the service year that beckons before us! Together, I know we will have great successes and truly live up to our reputation as the mighty New Jersey District!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me