Picture of Jeffrey

My name is Jeff Maziarz and I am pleased to introduce myself as the 2014-2015 Lieutenant Governor for Division 6. I am currently a junior at Steinert High School, which is in Hamilton New Jersey. As it regards to Key Club, I joined mid-way through my sophomore year, and was a general member this year before being elected as an LTG. However, don’t fear about my inexperience. I am quite a hard worker and responsible, with my passion for Key Club being very strong and I try to attend as many activities as I can. In addition to being your new Lieutenant Governor, I am also Service Vice President of student government, a state finalist for DECA, and also a part of baking club, science club, Spanish club, peer leadership, and many more activities at my school. On top of that, I sprint and hurdle for varsity track too. In my free time, I enjoy doing as much as I can with friends or my girlfriend. If not that, you can certainly count on me doing something else with sports, as watching and playing them are basically my life aside from school or Key Club. In the future I plan to go to a four year college to major in something for business such as marketing or management.

As your 2014-15 lieutenant Governor of Division 6, some of my plans for the service year are as follows:

I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to be your Lieutenant Governor. I have many great goals for the new service year! I encourage you to email, text, or call me with your input to help make Key Club better, as communication will be key. Overall I am very friendly and approachable, so feel free to contact me whenever!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me