Picture of Latifa

My name is Latifa Ali from Elizabeth High School Key Club, and I am privileged to introduce myself as Lieutenant Governor of Division 14. I have been a Key Club member for two years and I can strongly say that it has changed my life for the better. Before I share my goals as Lieutenant Governor for the 2014-2015 Service Year, I would like you to know a few things about me.

My passion for service began long before I even became aware of Key Club. I spent most of my time volunteering at local nursing homes and hospitals such as Trinitas Hospital and local food banks through my school's community service Y.E.S. Program. I still continue to volunteer but, rest assured, I always make time for Key Club. I currently serve as Treasurer of my Junior Class and participate in several school activities, including Mock Trial and Student Government. I am also involved in my school’s Advisory Board as a representative for our Key Club. During the minimal free time I get, I enjoy reading novels. I feel that my participation in all these activities strengthens my character and demonstrates the passion I have for dedicating service to my home, school, and community.

My main goals for this service year are as follows:

I'm all for the motto "Two heads are better than one." I believe one can accomplish more when working with a group of people. Though my goals seem plentiful, I know they’ll be accomplished with the help and cooperation from you. Remember that each one of us can make a difference, but together we make a change. Feel free to contact me anytime. I’m open to all questions. With that being said, I cannot wait to start working with you for an enjoyable service year.

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me