Picture of Thomas

My name is Thomas Michael and I am the new Lieutenant Governor of Division 4 from Gloucester County Institute of Technology. This service year division four will comprise of Winslow High School, Clearview High School, GCIT, West Deptford High School, Woodbury High School, Triton High School, Paulsboro High School, and Gateway High School. I look forward to working with all of you to accomplish our goals for the 2014-2015 service year. As you all know, Key Club is an international, student-led organization providing its members with opportunities to perform service, build character, and develop leadership. It is my goal to help with this mission, and to help all of you complete your goals for this upcoming service year. Key Club has recently become a major passion of mine. I joined Key Club for the extraordinary experience it has to offer and that is exactly what I received. I have never been happier to be part of such an immense organization. I want to make the Key Club experience just as great as mine has been for all the members in Division 4.

Key Club is my life now, it is what I love to do. It has allowed me to serve for a greater cause higher than myself. It has given me the opportunity and the ability to build my home, school, and community. It is time for Division Four to strive for greatness as I believe each and every member apart of it has the ability to do just that! Be Great. Outside of Key Club I enjoy participating in cross country for my school, as well as, DECA. I am enrolled in the business program academy my school has to offer and I extremely enjoy the things I am being taught. I am able to utilize the skills I have learned in school for Key Club as your Lieutenant Governor. My role as Lieutenant Governor is top priority in my life right now.

I am very excited to kick of this service year, and I would like to share some of my goals for Division 4 with you.

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me