Picture of Bobbie

My name is Bobbie Boettinger and I am pleased to introduce myself as the 2015-2016 District Treasurer. I am currently a sophomore at West Essex High School. As a freshman I was a general member when I began high school. From there I became the Lieutenant Governor of Division 19. In middle school I was a part of the Builder’s Club and in seventh grade I was the vice president. I am extremely excited to be on the district board once again!

Not only am I a part of Key Club, but I also sing in my school’s choir, and play volleyball. I always have loved music and just like Key Club my passion and love for it grows stronger as each day goes by. Anything that I am involved in, I put all of my passion, dedication, and hard work into it. Being involved artistically, athletically, and academically in my school has helped me grow as both a person and a leader. I cannot wait to put my leadership skills to work as District Treasurer for our upcoming service year. I am a team player that loves to help anyone as much as I can. I am a very personable, so feel free to talk to me at any time throughout the year. As District Treasurer I have goals I want to accomplish for this upcoming year. Some of my goals are:

I cannot wait for the new service year to begin. I am very excited to meet and work with you all. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or ideas feel free to call, text, or email me. You can also find me on social media and reach me through there!

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me