Picture of

Hello New Jersey District!

My name is Cindy Luo, and I would like to introduce myself as your new Lieutenant Governor for the remainder of the 2015-2016 service year. I am really honored and beyond grateful for this opportunity, and I really hope that I can help this Division grow and succeed with the time that we have left. I am currently a senior at the Egg Harbor Township High School (Division 2), and this will be my fourth year serving in Key Club. I was a committee chair for two years before becoming Treasurer. I also had some experience running for Lieutenant Governor and then District Secretary at DCON a couple of years ago. Key Club has opened so many doors for me and has given me a platform to discover new interests and also conquer some of my fears. I wouldn't be where I am today or the person I am today without it.

Aside from Key Club, I am also the historian for Future Business Leaders of America, a student representative to the Board of Education, and a member of Class Council, Coding Club, and National Honor Society. Just looking at how far I've come makes me really nostalgic and proud. I remember my freshmen year like it was just yesterday. I remember joining Key Club with my friends, (who are all on the officer board now) and thinking that we were only going to be doing community service, but we quickly found out about all that Key Club had to offer. We wanted to take full advantage of the opportunities to network, give back to our communities, make lifelong friends, travel, and help change the world, all while in high school. And I believe we do that at every single Key Club event that we've attended!

As Lieutenant Governor, I am psyched to be able to serve you and work with Division 3. I know I have a lot of catching up to do, but I am hard worker, and I can't wait to get started. Some of my goals for the remainder of the year include:

1. Train remaining officers who haven't been trained
  2. Host a successful Spike Out Hunger Tournament with Division 4
  3. Encourage interclub projects/events
  4. Maintain strong club communication
  5. Increase our divisional District Convention attendance

I am so excited to be working with you guys. I really hope to be able to meet you guys in person soon! I am understanding and easygoing. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I respond quickest if you just send a text message or an email. Look out for more emails soon! Thank you.

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts