Picture of

It is with great pleasure that I introduce myself to you as the Division 9 Lieutenant Governor for the 2015-2016 service year! My name is Emma Clark and I am currently a junior at High Technology High School. Key Club has been a huge part of my life ever since I was a freshman. I started my involvement as freshman representative for my club, and continued as secretary the next year and co-president this past year. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for the inspiration, the knowledge, and amazing friendships that Key Club has given me over the past three years. I am beyond excited to continue my involvement in Key Club as Division 9’s Lieutenant Governor, and I hope you all are as ready for the new service year as I am!

Although it is safe to say that Key Club is my life, I am involved in other activities as well. I am currently the vice president of the Student Government Association at my school, and next year I will be serving as the president. In addition to this, I am a member of the Technology Student Association and the National Honor Society, I compete in science-based research competitions, I write for a science blog, I play the piano, and I run for the Manasquan track team.

Out of all of my experiences in high school, Key Club is by far the most important. I cannot picture what my life would be like without all of the amazing people I have met and all of the important lessons I have learned during my time in Key Club. I fell in love with Key Club almost immediately after I joined. I remember coming to the first meeting because the upperclassmen in my school convinced me to, and having to sit on the floor because there were so many people in the room. I was so impressed by what the club was doing, and knew immediately that I wanted to join. A few weeks later, they asked for suggestions for charities to raise money for. After the meeting, I told the officers about a fund for disabled veterans that I started in honor of my father, and within months the club had helped me raise hundreds of dollars. It was then that I fell in love with Key Club and realized what an amazing organization, full of people willing to help at all times, that I had become a part of.

I am so thrilled to use my passion for this organization this service year to help our division be the best it can be. Some of my goals as Lieutenant Governor include: - Strengthening relationships between clubs in the division so that we can work together to accomplish more - Having all clubs pay dues on time - Having all officers trained by the end of the 2014-2015 school year - Having clubs in the division attend each other’s events - Attending as many events as I can that clubs in Division 9 hold - Increasing divisional attendance at district events such as Fall Rally and DCON - Holding at least three divisional events or service projects - Building one new K-family club - Being an accessible and approachable Lieutenant Governor at all times to guide the clubs of Division 9 to success - Having a memorable and successful service year!

I am so excited to work with you all to accomplish these goals and ensure that we all have an inspirational, memorable, and life-changing service year. It is my job to serve as your liaison to the district board and help you in any way possible, so please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email, texting, Facebook, or anything with any questions you might have. I look forward to hearing from you all and getting to know you this service year. I hope you are all as ready for an amazing year as I am!

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts