Picture of

Salutations, Kiwanis Family!

It is my honor and pleasure to introduce myself as your 2015-2016 New Jersey District Secretary! I have been in Key Club since my freshman year and have served as Club President of Piscataway High School Key Club and Lieutenant Governor of Division 11 in the past. At the end of District Convention 2015, I was humbled to receive the Robert F. Lucas Distinguished Lieutenant Governor Award, one of the highest honors I have ever received. I am so excited to bring my enthusiasm and love for Key Club at the District level and serve all of you as best as I can.

I have dreamed of being an executive officer for the district board since I attended my first District Convention in 2013. It was then that I realized how Key Club is much more than just another volunteer organization; I knew that I was part of something much bigger than myself and am still in awe of how much Key Clubbers are able to accomplish. With that being said, I would like to assist all Key Clubs accomplish great things and achieve their fullest potential. Some of my goals for this service year include:

I look forward to a service year full of great service and success! Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions!

Yours in Caring and Service,
Farwa Shakeel

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts