Picture of

I would love to introduce myself as the Lieutenant Governor of Division 7 for the 2015-2016 service year. My name is Julia Paco and I am a current sophomore at Southern Regional High School. Before taking on the position of Lieutenant Governor for my Division, I was a general member and Vice President of my home club.

When I was just a freshman I did not even get a chance to decide if I wanted to join Key Club. This is because my brother, who was President, told me that I had to join this club because he saw that I had the potential to help an amazing organization and serve others. After he drilled this into my brain, and attending many meetings and events I knew I did not just want to help my homes, schools, and communities, but I wanted to help the world around me. I did not even know that Key Club was apart of the K-Family. And looking back I began my K-Family journey in builders club, the middle school branch of Key Club. Since middle school I knew I have wanted to serve and help as many people as I could. And joining Key Club truly allowed me to share my passion for service!

At my home school, Southern Regional, I am involved in other activities besides Key Club. I am involved in the student council, Interact, Spanish club, FCCLA, and Spanish Honor Society. Although I am involved in some other activities Key Club will always come before them! I honestly cannot wait to see what Division 7 is capable of! I have many hopes and goals for my division I plan to accomplish and complete:

I am so excited to meet and work with each and every one of you Key Clubbers! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact me through phone, email, or facebook! Let’s enjoy this next service year!

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts