Picture of

I am Julian Maceren, a junior at North Brunswick Township High School, and I am beyond excited to start working as Lieutenant Governor of Division 11 for the 2015- 2016 service year. From a very young age, service has always been a part of my life. I volunteered at soup kitchens, hospitals, and a summer school for kids with autism. To me, service isn’t about the hours or the graduation requirement─it’s about the difference I can make and world I can change. In high school, Key Club became the outlet by which I could exhaust my passion for service, and since I joined, I have been heavily involved. I participated in a myriad of Key Club events and during my junior year, I became club Editor. My experiences with volunteering and with Key Club have prepared me for this position, and I hope to maintain the success that my predecessors have.

Aside from Key Club, I am very active in my high school. I play three sports: cross country, swimming, and tennis, and although I’m no county champion or outstanding athlete, I still have a lot of fun. In terms of academics, I am in National Honors Society, Science League, Mathletes, and Chemistry Olympiad. I also participate in the Waksman Institute of Microbiology program where I perform labs and analyze DNA sequences with other students at my high school. In addition, I am the co-head of the tutoring program at my high school and I created (and currently maintain) a website to help encourage more students to join the program. Other than school related activities, the rest of my day consists of eating, sleeping, eating some more, and spending time with my family.

In order to maintain success in my division, I have set various goals for myself:

There are no words capable of capturing my excitement to start working with my Division for the 2015-2016 service year. I will work tirelessly, meticulously, and passionately to ensure Division 11’s success. This service year will definitely be one wild ride, and I can’t wait to journey through it with my Key Club family. If you have any questions, concerns, or just need someone to talk to, you can contact me at 908-227-5295, or email me at ltg11.maceren@gmail.com. I can’t wait to meet all of you soon.

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts