Picture of Julien

Hi there! I’m Julien Rosenbloom, and it is with utmost honor that I serve you as the Lieutenant Governor of Division 13 for the 2015-2016 service year. My immersion in public and community service and involvement with Kiwanis dates back to my participation in my middle school’s Builders Club in seventh grade, when we were the first school in Hunterdon County to obtain a charter kit and officially create one. Since then, I’ve been up and down every avenue that offers opportunities to engage with my community and make a difference in causes that I care about. Within Key Club, I began as a General Member during my freshman year, and was then elected to the position of Editor for my sophomore year. I’m now more excited than ever having been given the opportunity to interact with Key Clubbers on an even greater scale, and with my experience as outlined below, I feel that I am ready to lead you to do the same.

In school, I participate in a wide range of activities, such as Model U.N., Youth and Government, Newspaper, and Concert Choir, to name a few. Outside of school, I used to work as the Press and Media Coordinator of the Association for Trauma Outreach and Prevention, for which I was also director and creator of their inner-city high school program, Students for Meaningful Solutions-New York City (which I have now created into its own organization). I also write for a few online publications, such as the Harvard-affiliated United4SocialChange, and I am the New Jersey State Director for the Campaign for a Presidential Youth Council. I like to think that these activities have shaped my leadership-based and educational ambitions and defined my character and work ethic, which I hope to utilize to influence Division 13.

Mahatma Gandhi once asserted, “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” I hope that throughout the course of this service year, all members of Division 13 are able to discover what service means to them and how it can truly change the world. In order to accomplish this, I’ve outlined some things I would to have accomplished by the end of my term as Lieutenant Governor, specifically:

I’m looking forward to an incredibly productive and meaningful service year! If you need to contact me, the best way to do so is via email at ltg13.rosenbloom@gmail.com, and you can also contact me via cell phone at (908) 323 - 8971. I’m excited to work with all of you and shape our communities with a distinctive Key Club attitude!

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me