Picture of Luke

It is with great pleasure to announce that I, Luke McGeown, a current sophomore at BridgewaterRaritan Regional High School, will be serving as your Lieutenant Governor for Division 12 during the 2015-2016 service year.

Although this is only my first year as a member of Key Club, I have already experienced much of what this organization has to offer. The very nature of how I became a member speaks volumes about the Key Club community. After speaking many of my close friends about what Key Club really was, often beginning with facetious remarks about how they learned to cast metal keys, I came to understand not only the virtuous goals of Key Club as a whole, but also the openness and kindness of the people who serve. Attending the divisional and district Eliminathon as well as multiple fundraising events at my home club showed me how special this organization truly is.

This may be my first year as a member of Key Club, but I am no stranger to the power of serving one’s community. As a member of North Branch Reformed Church, I have dedicated countless hours over the years to volunteering in many ways. I have also dedicated much of my time to volunteering in many events within the Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District, including tutoring students at Milltown Elementary School. Key Club exemplifies how successful service programs can be, which was already quite appealing to me by the time I considered joining.

Aside from Key Club, I am also a member of the Future Business Leaders of America, the Forensics Speech and Debate team, and the Boys Junior Varsity Volleyball Team at BRHS. I am also currently in the process of seeking acceptance into my school’s German Honors Society. Outside of school I continue to volunteer through church and school in many ways.

This year you can expect many changes to occur in this division. With Key Club as my top priority, I know I can bring a lot to improving the effectiveness of our district as a whole by:

I guarantee that I will go above and beyond in all of my obligations and ensure that we can all work together to serve our community. I am looking forward to helping make the 2015-2016 service year the best it can possibly be.

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me