Picture of Meghan

My name is Meghan Nevola, and I am thrilled to take on my role as your new Lieutenant Governor of Division 19 for the 2015-2016 service year. I can’t wait to dive into this service year and help take this club to the next level.

I am currently a sophomore at Livingston High School, which has an amazing Key Club of 250 members. I got involved in Key Club because my sister was my club’s secretary for two years and my parents belong to Kiwanis. My mother is the advisor for Millburn High School Key Club and my father is the Kiwanis-Livingston High School Key Club liaison. I was warmly welcomed into the K-Family from both my Key Club and my Kiwanis Club. Last service year, I was the Vice President of LHS Key Club, and it was one of the best years of my life.

Not only am I an active member in Key Club, but I am also in my high school’s 3 choirs, and I have been in New Jersey’s Northern Regional Choir for the past four years. I love to sing, whether it is in choir, with my friends, or in my school musical. This year, I participated in my high school’s production of Beauty and the Beast. This was so much fun and I enjoyed every moment of it. In addition to these activities, I am also a member of the percussion section in LHS Marching Band, which has been so much fun! Additionally, I am a girl scout pursuing my Gold Award.

Now, I am ready to step up my leadership and service once again and push the limits of myself and my division in terms of service. I see so many people in and around my community with a huge passion for service, and I would like to help implement that passion and turn it into action.

I am a leader who is trustworthy, hard-working, approachable, dedicated, and passionate about service. I intend to use these qualities to serve my community and my district. This year, I intend to complete the following goals:

I am so excited to get to know all of you and look forward to working side-by-side to make the biggest difference that we can make inside and outside of our community. I look forward to not only leading my division, but also learning as much as I can. If you have any suggestions regarding service projects or fundraising ideas, please contact me! Not only do I want to accomplish my goals, but I want to help you accomplish your goals. I want to involve the entire division in club events so we can serve as many people as possible and meet other people with the same passion for service that we have. I think that this will also increase the communication we have within our division.

Also, it would be great to have some articles from you and your club to share in my newsletter to inform the rest of the district about what is going on in your club. It would be nice to have articles from new perspectives. It will also give our district’s Key Clubs a chance to help each other meet service goals. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to call, text, or email me at any time. Let’s have a great service year together!

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me