Picture of

My name is Priya Lad from Parsippany High School Key Club and it is with great pleasure to introduce myself as the Lieutenant Governor of Division 20 for the 2015-2016 service year.

As a freshman, I entered Key Club at a complete utter lost and confusion. I was unsure of what the major emphasis of Key Club was and believed that we actually made keys. Fooled by the name of the club, I was quite surprised when I learnt a student run organization could have such an impact on my home, my community and world. Through my two years of being a part of the club, I learnt the meaning of giving back to your community and striving to do better. Likewise, I was given the chance to serve my home club as Historian in the 2014- 2015 service year. Working side by side by my fellow officers, I was able to learn the ins and outs of a successful club.

For those you are still unsure of who I am, I ensure you that I am a typical high student who stresses on a daily basis to finish my homework and cram for my exams. In my free time, you most likely will find me stuffing my face or sleeping. I also watch an endless amount of TV shows, draw, and paint, run and read books.

On a serious note, during the upcoming service year, there are some key goals I would like to accomplish as a division. It is key for not only Division 20 to work together, but it will help us make a bigger difference on a worldwide spectrum.

Some goals that I would like to meet:

It is my duty to transfer your message to the district board. I will not fail you and be right by your side when taking the next step to reach your club’s goal for the service year. Please feel free to ask me any questions or tell me ideas for events which I could convey to all my other peers. I ensure you I will be the factor that will create a difference within our division, the New Jersey district and the world.

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts