Picture of

It is with great honor and excitement that I introduce myself to you as your Lieutenant Governor of Division 8 for the 2015-2016-service year. My name is Sarah Remig and I am currently a junior at Point Pleasant Beach High School. Key Club has been the most impacting experience of my life thus far. Besides being inspired by the enjoyment of helping others, I cannot imagine where I would be without all of the amazing people and experiences that Key Club has brought me to. Other than Key Club I am an active member in my school's Honors Society, Mock Trial, Math & Science League, Interact Club, Cheerleading Squad, Fall Play, and Spring Musical.

In my freshman year, I went to a high school that did not have Key Club. It was not until my sophomore year starting at Point Pleasant Beach High School that my new Spanish Teacher, also the Key Club advisor, encouraged me to join. As the new kid I joined just to see what it was all about, and a short two years later it has become my life and has inspired me to be a better person. After attending International Convention this past July in Anaheim, California, I knew I wanted to be the lieutenant governor for Division 8. The amazing thing about Key Club is not only the millions of hours of service we do, which is without a doubt inspiring, but also the inspirational people we meet who change our lives and the ability to inspire others. I don't think I would be the person I am today without Key Club.

As Lieutenant Governor for the next service year, my goals are as follows:

Since my training at Midwinter Conference in February I have been ecstatic to work with you all and to move Division 8 to be the best it can be! Please do not hesitate to contact me through phone, social media, or email with any questions.

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts