Picture of

It is with my deepest gratitude and extensive enthusiasm that I introduce myself to you all as the Lieutenant Governor of Division 1 for the 2015­2016 service year. My name is Thomas Beeby and I am a junior at Lower Cape May Regional High School. Personally, Key Club started as a gateway to required community service hours, yet quickly developed into a passion for bettering the lives of others and establishing friendships that will last a lifetime. I am ecstatic to bring my passion for service to the New Jersey District Board and to my fellow Key Clubbers of New Jersey, and I am elated to begin my term as Lieutenant Governor of Division 1.

Outside of Key Club, I am involved in Future Business Leaders of America, National Honor Society, Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica (Spanish National Honor Society), and Student Council. While participating in clubs and societies, I also run Cross Country, and play Ice Hockey and Baseball. Though I do love my other activities, my true passion lies within Key Club. Originally falling for the joke that Key Clubbers made keys, I veered away from Key Club as a freshman solely because of complete and utter confusion that large groups of high school students gathered every other Wednesday after school to make keys. Once I finally investigated the true purpose of Key Club, I quickly became engulfed in the energy that each service project emitted. After a little under a year as a general member, I ran for co­president, and was elected for the 2014­-2015 service year. s Even as a general member, I dreamed of becoming a Lieutenant Governor, and it is truly surreal that my term is now underway. My passion for Key Club continues to grow each day and I am thrilled for a year full of service. Some of my goals for the 2015­2016 service years are as follows:

I am exceptionally excited for this service year and I cannot wait to inspire our division and share my passion for service with all of New Jersey’s Key Clubbers. Please remember, I serve as your liaison between our division and the New Jersey District Board. If I can assist you in any way possible, please feel free to reach out to me via Facebook, texting, phone calls, Instagram, or written mail for any possible questions or suggestions you may have. I hope you all are as thrilled for the service year as I am and I cannot to work with you all!

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts