Picture of

My name is Zierra Dean and I will be serving as the Lieutenant Governor of Division 5 with tremendous pleasure during the 2015-2016 service year. I am a current junior at Burlington Township High School and have been a member of Key Club since my freshman year. I remained a general member until being elected Lieutenant Governor this past year. This goes to show you anything is possible. I have attended District Convention and Fall Rally every year as well as Key Leader and Regional Training Conferences. These events have allowed me to meet some amazing friends and gain knowledge which I will retain throughout my life.

I look forward to working with all of you to make this a successful year and to strengthen our division. I have many goals this year I hope to accomplish, they include:

I am beyond excited to kick off this service year! I hope we can make this an unforgettable year! I cannot wait to meet all of you and hope we can strengthen our division together. Any questions, concerns, or comments, do not hesitate to contact me at (609)-694-0282 or ltg5.dean@gmail.com.

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts