Picture of Abi

Hello New Jersey District of Key Club International,

I am pleased to announce that I, Abi Santos, a rising junior at Millburn High School, will be serving as your Lieutenant Governor for Division 15 during the 2016-2017 Service Year.

I have been a part of Key Club my whole high school experience thus far, and have served as my home club’s treasurer for the 2015-2016 service year. I had heard about this organization even before I reached high school, since my older brother had been involved with this club throughout his high school experience as well. Once I was able to join, I realized just how much this organization does for not only my community, but for many communities internationally. Seeing all of the passion, caring, and fun that many other club members got from being a part of this organization really influenced me to see just how many people are impacted by this one organization. I came to the realization that even though we are only high schoolers, it is possible to make a difference in the world.

Serving my community has always been a passion of mine, whether it be volunteering at my church or for my other clubs, I have always loved helping others. Besides being a part of Key Club, I am also a part of the Peer Leader program, UNICEF Club, and Student Liaison at my school. Outside of school, I am a competitive gymnast for the Sunburst Gymnastics Team.

This service year, I want to bring this division to its full potential. I want to improve this division and help the district as a whole by:

Using social media to improve communications between the schools in this division

Creating at least 2 divisional events

Creating a Builders Club

Having 100% dues paid by November 1st

Helping officers think of new ways to increase membership

Key Club is my top priority, and I promise that I will fulfill all of my obligations for this organization so that success can be achieved. I look forward to working together with all of you in the future to make the 2016-2017 service year the best service year yet.

Yours in Caring and Service,

Abi Santos

Lieutenant Governor of Division 15

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me