Picture of Chase

Dear New Jersey District of Key Club International,

It is with much excitement and honor that I introduce myself to you as your Lieutenant Governor of Division 8 for the 2016-2017-service year. My name is Chase Lovgren, and I am currently a junior at Point Pleasant Beach High School. Key Club has inspired me like no other experience I have ever had, and I am glad to be able to share this experience with all of you. Key Club has allowed me to grow as an individual, and I wish for all of you to let Key Club take you for the journey it is. Outside of Key Club, I am an active member in my school’s National Honor Society, Science League, Mock Trial, Marching Band, Chorus, and Theatre organizations.

I first joined Key Club in the fall of my freshman year, a few weeks after what would have been my first Fall Rally. My biggest regret in Key Club is having not started earlier, so I encourage all of you to make the most out of your experience. My desire to serve and lead was renewed in ways I never thought possible this past winter at Key Leader; it was there I decided to run to be the Lieutenant Governor of Division 8. One thing about Key Club that I can say about no other organization I have ever been a part of is that it gives us all the opportunity to be inspirational to others and to grow as individuals in ways we could have never imagined. I thank Key Club for everything it has done, is doing, and will do to make our world a better place. As Lieutenant Governor for the next service year, my goals are: * Strengthen K-Family Relations * Have all club dues paid on time * Have all officers trained on time * Increase club awareness and involvement in Divisional events * Plan at least two Divisional events * Plan one co-Divisional event * Increase inter-Divisional relations * Inspire and assist the Key Club Members of Division 8

I am excited and looking forward to working with each and every one of you and work on improving the already stellar state of our division. Please feel free to contact me through any preferred means of communication, as I would love to answer any of your questions.

Yours in Caring and Service,

Chase Lovgren Lieutenant Governor of Division 8

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me