Picture of Eileen

Dear New Jersey District, Key Club Officers, Advisors, and Kiwanis Committee,

My name is Eileen Zhu, and I am so honored to have the opportunity to serve as Lieutenant Governor for Division 11 on the 2016-2017 New Jersey District Board. Currently, I am a junior at Piscataway High School; I began Key Club as a freshman, and spent two years as an active general member before I had the honor to serve as my club’s president. Through the course of these few years I’ve been in Key Club, it has never failed to brighten my day and push me to further serve my community. This service year is going to be beyond amazing! I can’t wait to help you reach new heights in service and make new lasting memories with all of you this year.

Even though Key Club is my main priority. I also part take in Girl Up, FBLA, and Chemistry League. I hope that one day I can achieve my goal of becoming a neuroscientist and serve my community with the power of science. Other than school activities and homework, I spend my time eating anything I find and sleeping. In order to continue to make a big impact within Division 11 and throughout the community. Here are a few of my goals.

I can’t wait to serve you and make Division 11 the best division it can possibly be. If you have any suggestions and ideas, please share them with me so I can them happen. Contact me anytime with anything through email, phone, and Facebook Messenger. I’m excited to meet all of you soon.

Yours in caring and in service,

Eileen Zhu

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me