Picture of Hayley

Dear Division 5,

My name is Hayley Beluch, and I am thrilled to say that I will be serving as your Lieutenant Governor for the 2016-2017 Service Year! As Lieutenant Governor, or LTG, I will be your connection to the New Jersey District Board, as well as the source of answers and advice for any questions you may have. Don't be afraid to ask, because I will be excited to answer! I am currently a sophomore attending Eastern Regional High School, and I am a member of my home Key Club. As a freshman, I joined Key Club, and within a few months I had accumulated both an immense amount of service points and a passion for serving others. I ran for office in my club, and became editor for the 2015-2016 service year. After a wonderful year, I realized that my passion extended further than just my home club, and I ran for LTG with the guidance of my friend and predecessor, Zierra Dean.

Similar to how I am outside of school, inside of school I am hardworking, diligent, and creative. I take many fun courses, my favorite of which being English 2. I played and plan to continue playing on my school tennis team, on which I was third singles last year. I am also a member of the National Art Honor Society, and in a week I will be inducted into the French Honor Society. I am also an active member in the Eastern Regional Student Council. At home, my passions are reading, writing, creating art, origami, cooking, baking, and spending time with my family. Coming into this role in Key Club, I hope to and will strive to be the best possible LTG for all of you, as my efforts are focused on helping you become the best that you can be. I am prepared to do all that I am capable of to ensure that our division runs smoothly and that our division reaches new heights this service year. I believe that this year will be a fantastic year for us, and I cannot wait to work with each and every one of you to aid, guide, and to get to know you.

I have a handful of goals to better our division in the 2016-2017 service year, including:

Thank you so much for allowing me to serve you for this service year! I look forward to our time together, and I cannot wait to begin with all of you!

Yours in Caring and Service, Hayley Beluch

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me

My Newsletters