Picture of Julien

Dear New Jersey District,

Hi there! I’m Julien Rosenbloom, and it is with utmost honor that I serve you as District Editor for the 2016-2017 service year. I am a current junior at Voorhees High School in Glen Gardner, NJ, and your immediate past Lieutenant Governor of Division 13, and I couldn’t be more excited to be working with the New Jersey District Board for one final year!

My immersion in public and community service and involvement with Kiwanis dates back to my participation in my middle school’s Builders Club in seventh grade, when we were the first school in Hunterdon County to obtain a charter kit and officially create one. Since then, I’ve been up and down every avenue that offers opportunities to engage with my community and make a difference in causes that I care about. Within Key Club, I began as a General Member during my freshman year, and was then elected to the position of Editor for my sophomore year. During my term as Lieutenant Governor, I chaired the District Project Steering and DCON Presentation committees and served on a host of other committees. With my prior experience on the board level, I have truly seen the potential for changemaking that you all have as Key Clubbers, and I can’t wait to work with you to make your goals a reality.

As many of you may remember, my campaign’s platform was rooted in a message of empowerment and change. I want to leverage the Jersey Key publication to be an outlet for Key Clubbers to express their service-related passions and goals; this is my general and overarching goal for the year, but more specifically, I plan to:

I’m looking forward to an incredibly productive and meaningful service year! If you need to contact me, the best way to do so is via email at editor.rosenbloom@gmail.com, and you can also contact me via cell phone at (908) 323 - 8971. I’m excited to work with all of you and shape our communities with a distinctive Key Club attitude!

Yours in Caring and Service,

Julien Rosenbloom

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me