Picture of Kiana

Greetings Division 17!

My name is Kiana Lim and I am honored to be serving as your 2016-2017 Lieutenant Governor.

I joined Key Club when I was a young freshman because my brother was once Lieutenant Governor, so I wanted to see why he was so passionate about this organization. It was honestly so amazing to see so many caring and compassionate people in one room. It inspired me to run for Treasurer, Vice President, and now your Lieutenant Governor. Each of these officer positions helped me gain leadership skills that I will utilize to make our division stronger than ever before.

As Treasurer, I developed skills that help me keep track of money and important dates to send dues out. It was also my first time in a leadership role so I began to improve upon my people skills. As Vice President, I learned things like how to deal with a problematic situation on the spot. I plan to use these skills to my advantage in order to better our division so that things run smoothly.

Although Key Club is my main extracurricular, I do participate in debate club, marching band in the fall, and softball in the spring. My Key Club work has come before all of these and will continue to do so as we move onto the 2016-2017 service year.

Here are some of my goals:

Help clubs earn the 100% CMRF Award. Help clubs earn the Early Bird Award. Encourage clubs to stay in contact with each other. Train all officers. Visit all clubs. Encourage all clubs to attend District events like Fall Rally, RTCs, and DCON. Hold monthly phone calls with officers.

Throughout this year, I encourage you all to contact me if you have questions, comments, concerns about anything Key Club. I’m looking forward to working with all of you this year!

Yours in Caring and Service,

Kiana Lim Lieutenant Governor of Division 17

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me