Picture of Sasha

Hello New Jersey District Of Key Club International,

I have the pleasure of introducing myself as your new Lieutenant Governor for Division 22 for the 2016-2017 service year. My name is Sasha Bitko; I am currently a junior at Vernon Township High School. I am very excited to meet all of you and grow wonderful relations with one another. Being a part of Key Club has definitely changed my perspective on life; I honestly hope to have the same influence on everybody as your Lieutenant Governor for this excellent service year.

I joined Key Club during my freshman year and I immediately fell in love with volunteering to help a cause. During my sophomore year, I decided to finally run for an officer position and I got to be treasurer for my home club. Now as junior, more than halfway through my term as treasurer, I decided I want to do more with Key Club. I then decided, with the encouragement from Ciara Clarkin, my predecessor, to run for Lieutenant Governor. Although I am your Lieutenant Governor, I participate in many other activities for example I was part of a Russian exchange student program back in October of 2015, I used to do competition skiing up until two years ago, I especially love sculpting clay , also by participating in as many art shows as I possibly can. Being a part of Key Club will be my number one priority so please expect many great changes coming your way. As your new LTG, I serve as your liaison between the district and the club. I want to help your clubs expand and grow by:

Once again we have the pleasure of having the New Jersey Federation of Food Banks as out service year project, hopefully we can have each club contribute to this service project. Food banks are non-profit charitable organizations that distribute food to feed the hungry. We can help make a difference together as Division 22.

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me

My Newsletters