Hello NJ Key Clubbers!
My name is Nicole Ventrone, and I will be serving as your 2012/2013 District Governor. "Pleased", "honored", and "blessed" do not begin to describe how I feel about holding this position. Through the friends I have made and the experiences I have had while being involved with Key Club, I have come to realize that the New Jersey District is comprised of some of the most enthusiastic and dedicated Key Clubbers in all of Key Club International. This year, I hope to use this devotion to make this one of the most successful service years our district has ever experienced!
In order to do so, I have come up with an acronym to outline my plans for this upcoming year. The term "journey" has come to represent my time in Key Club. Joining Key Club my freshmen year as someone with a love to serve but without a concrete outlet to do so, Key Club has integrated itself into every part of who I am. From my "Key Club"- engraved flashdrives to my "Key Club" lava lamp, I have honestly become obsessed with this organiaztion and all it has to offer. I have immersed myself into my duties as an active Key Club member, Lieutenant Governor, and now District Governor, and I would not have wished for it any other way.
With that being said, I use this word "journey" to explain what I hope to witness throughout this year.
- Join together for a return to service - the purpose of Key Club!
- Organize a form of communication among myself, the District Board, and other representatives of the K-Family
- Unify the clubs within the district as well as those in the individual divisions
- Reinvigorate individual enthusiasm for Key Club
- Navigate through the service year with unending passion and dedication
- Educate general members and officers alike about the extended world of Key Club International
- Yearn to make an impact in the lives of others
Though these plans may seem far-reaching, I am confident that together we can embark on this journey of service and make a lasting impact on our schools, our communities, and our district. Join me, New Jersey Key Clubbers, and let us make this service year a memorable one!
If anyone ever has questions, suggestions, comments or would just like to chat, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send me a phone call or text message at (732) 406-7249. I look forward to hearing from you all and seeing you at the various Key Club service projects and events!
Your in Caring and Service,