Dues essentially keep Key Club running, which is why it is necessary that every club pays their dues on time. They help fund district functions like Regional Training Conferences (RTC's), Fall Rally, and District Convention (DCON) as well as help to fund the district website and cover the cost of printing the Jersey Key.
Dues are vital for the smooth functioning of the District. They keep the District and International progress afloat and are essential in coming back to reward members.
Process for dues payment
- Go to http://www.keyclub.org/MUC/.
- Log into the Membership Update Center using the information provided from your advisor (see the below list for instructions on setting up a password if you do not already have one).
- Update and edit all necessary member information (ex: deleting seniors, updating officer list).
- Once your club member information is accurate and updated, print the invoice and either 1) mail it with a check or 2) submit credit card information directly after generating an invoice.
How to create a password (accompanied by an advisor)
- If you are new to using this system click the Register/Reset Password the first time you use the Membership Update Center.
- Enter a faculty advisor’s email address (NOT a personal address) and further instructions to set up a password will be sent to that address – check for this email but note the response may not be immediate.
- If an advisor or club secretary is having difficulties accessing the Membership Update Center, send an email to Member Services and be sure to include what the problem is and all pertinent information (club’s full name, your name, phone, email). Note this information must be emailed.
Dues should be sent to:
Key Club International
ATTN: NJ Dues
3636 Woodview Trace
Indianapolis, IN 46268