Angela

Picture of Angela

Hello! My name is Angela Becker. I am a junior at Lower Cape May Regional High School, and I am honored to announce that I am your new Lieutenant Governor for the 2014-2015 service year. I am very excited to work with you all and help Division 1 have a successful and exciting service year. I have benefited from Key Club tremendously since becoming a member and it has been one of the most influential experiences of my high school career.

While I would love to say that I joined Key Club my freshman for the love of service that would not be entirely true. Unfortunately I was one of the many confused and curious freshman that thought key club was the perfect addition to their college resume. However despite the addition to my college resume I have always loved helping others since a very young age and I figured why not go to one meeting and see how it goes? Well one meeting later and I was hooked.

I mean a club where you helped others and got community service hours, what could be better?

Besides Key Club, I also enjoy doing competitive cheerleading and playing tennis. I love hanging out with friends and family and making new friends. You can always find me on lounging on the beach with a good book in my hand. I tend to be very optimistic about almost everything and I love to make people laugh.

Some of my goals as Lieutenant Governor include:

Ever since becoming a member, my love for Key Club has strengthened. Seeing the world change for the better and knowing that you are one of the ones responsible is honestly such an indescribable feeling. I hope that throughout this journey as your Lieutenant Governor I can help you all feel that way as well.

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me