Becca

Picture of Becca

I’m Becca Lordon Lieutenant Governor of Division 5 from Burlington Township High School. I’m so excited to work with all of you and to get to know everyone’s new goals and aspirations for the 2014-2015 service year! Personally, I have a lot of ideas and goals planned and I can’t wait to put them into action. Key Club is really my passion. Through Key Club, I have met some of the most amazing people I have ever known; some of them are closer to me than my own family. Key Club has allowed me to open up and come out of my comfort zone. I’ve also learned to be a more outgoing and sociable person in the process.

Key Club has also enabled me to serve for a greater cause. Now service is a huge part of my life. I hope I can express to all members why Key Club is so special to me. Key Club gives students the ability to contribute to, their school, community, and even to a mother and her baby with maternal/neonatal tetanus. Together we can all inspire the same kind of drive I believe we share within our divisions and possibly the world. When I’m not busy with Key Club, I enjoy drawing, photography, music, and fashion. I’m also involved in swim team, track, and dance.

I have many interests and hobbies but my role as Lieutenant Governor is top priority. Here are some of the goals I hope to achieve this year:

I can’t wait to start this service year off with a bang; you better be as excited as I am! Please don’t hesitate to contact me through Facebook, text, or email with any questions or comments you have at beccaltg@gmail.com. I look forward to having a fun and successful service year with all of you!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me