Daniel

Picture of Daniel

It is an absolute honor and distinct privilege to be able to introduce myself as your District Treasurer for the New Jersey District of Key Club International for the 2014-2015 service year!

When I was a freshman at MAST, the Marine Academy of Science and Technology, I was so lucky to have my sister as club president. She inspired me to do more to benefit my home, school, and community both inside and outside of Key Club. Because of that, within Key Club, I progressed from general member to treasurer and finally to vice president for the 2013-2014 service year. From these positions, I was really able to experience what Key Club was all about. From seeing the far reaching effects of the Eliminate Project to service projects around local schools and communities, I knew that Key Club was something I wanted to really get involved with. Therefore I made it my mission to become a part of your New Jersey District Board of Trustees.

As your District Treasurer this coming service year, I hope to give you the same service opportunities I have had. Some of my other goals for the upcoming service year include:

I hope to work together with the New Jersey District this coming service year in order to foster and instill a love of service throughout the state. If you have any questions at all regarding anything Key Club please feel free to contact me! I look forward to hearing from you all!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me