Josie

Picture of Josie

It is with great excitement that I introduce myself to you all as your Lieutenant Governor for Division 7 for the 2014-2015 service year. My name is Josie Suddeth and I am currently a sophomore at Southern Regional High School. I am beyond thrilled to begin this journey with you all and to experience service together as a division. Key Club has been one of the most important experiences of my high school career thus far and I cannot picture my life without all of the friendships I have created or the smiles I have made through the service to others.

Besides Key Club, I am a member of the Southern Regional Concert Choir, Interact, Spanish Club, Student Council, Saint Francis Church Choir, HBC Swim Team, and my Class Executive Committee. I love to sing and perform. One can often find me in a show in my area. I have been involved with the arts since I was a toddler and I cannot imagine my life without them. One might describe me as the one who finds positives given any situation and someone who is very talented in making people laugh and smile.

I remember in 8th grade seeing a freshman friend of mine wearing his Key Club shirt and at first I was puzzled: “Why would high school students want to make keys?” However, after speaking to him he told me it was a volunteering club and said I should join the following year. At this meeting the following year, this naïve little freshman learned that Key Club is not just a group of teens volunteering for hours for college; it is a group of motivated members who are trying and succeeding in the changing of global level issues like MNT. I immediately knew this was the club for me and I quickly became heavily involved.

As Lieutenant Governor, I plan to achieve nothing but success. Some of my goals include:

My excitement for the upcoming service year has been uncontrollable since my election in January and I am ready to share my excitement and positive attitude about the importance of improving the lives of others with you all. Remember, I am your liaison to the district board so please never hesitate to contact me via phone, Facebook, Instagram, and/or snail mail with any questions. I hope all of you are very excited too and I look forward to working with you all this service year.

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me