Pearl

Picture of Pearl

Hello everyone! My name is Pearl Polito and I am very excited to introduce myself as your Lieutenant Governor of Division 8 for the 2014-2015 service year! I am a senior at Jackson Memorial High School and have been heavily involved with key club since my freshman year. As long as I can remember, my dad has always been involved with his Kiwanis Club in my town. For many years, he has brought me to Kiwanis/Key Club events and I just could not wait to officially be a part of Key Club!

Many of my friends are also very involved in Key Club. On the weekends, we spend our time together participating in community service and we are always excited when a new event comes up! Apart from Key Club, I am also involved with the arts, music and theatre at my school. I plan on going to a college for the arts and I take part in the musicals at my school.

Key Club is very important for me. I have a passion for community service and love helping out where help is needed. I'm very confident that this service year is going to be successful and filled with fun memories! Here are some of my goals as Lieutenant Governor:

I am so excited to be working with Division 8 and making this the best service year possible! Please remember that you can reach me on Facebook if you have any questions or suggestions! I am always happy to here from you! Let's make this a great service year!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me