Srikar

Picture of Srikar

Hello, my name is Srikar Gudipati and I am excited to serve as your District Webmaster for the 2014-2015 service year! This year, I hope to further enhance the website, making it an accessible and simple resource for my fellow Key Clubbers to use!

You can count on me to make the website the best it can be this year! I have always had a passion for computer science, whether it be programming games, creating websites, or other similar activities. Through this passion, I have acquired the necessary skills to handle jobs involving computer science, such as the role of the District Webmaster. In addition, as a student of my high school’s computer science classes, I have learned several computer science concepts and tools that I can apply to the district website.

Currently, I attend Piscataway High School in Piscataway, New Jersey. I am a part of several school organizations including Computer Science Club, Debate Team, and Science League. As the cofounder of my school’s Computer Science Club, I strive to promote computer science education in my school so that my fellow students can realize the power computers have in our modern world. Additionally, my friends and I teach the club’s members during every weekly meeting. In my home Key Club, I have served as the Webmaster for the 2013-2014 service year.

This service year, I hope to epitomize the Key Club values of teamwork and communication by constantly contacting my fellow executive board members. By doing so, I can address the current needs of our district through the website.

Here are the goals I plan to accomplish during this service year:

Together, we can achieve service at the highest level possible and make this service year the best one ever! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns or questions -- I am here to help you, after all.

I wish you all the best of luck in your service year!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me