Tara

Picture of Tara

My name is Tara Engelken and it is an honor to say that I will be serving as the Division 9 Lieutenant Governor of the New Jersey District of Key Club International for the 2014-2015 service year. This year the division will comprise of the Marine Academy of Science and Technology, High Technology High School, Middletown North High School, Middletown South High School, Henry Hudson High School, Red Bank Regional High School, Rumson-Fair Haven High School, Ocean Township High School, and Monmouth Regional High School. I am currently a junior at the Marine Academy of Science and Technology. As a freshman and sophomore I was just a general member but after attending District Convention in 2013 I was shocked at how large and amazing the K-Family is and I made the decision to run for Lieutenant Governor. I have attended the 2013 and 2014 District Convention and I am excitedly awaiting attending International Convention 2014 in Anaheim, California.

I would like to tell you all a little bit about myself. Although I go to MAST, it is a charter school so I hail from Middletown and Middletown North is my home high school. I have been an honors student throughout my high school career and I am now in National Honor Society. I am the captain for the Ocean Bowl team at my school. I was on the NJROTC Drill Team for three years and I am currently the Assistant Administrative Officer in the program.

I am so excited to kick off this service year and I would like to to share my goals for the division with you. I would also like to know your goals so please feel free to contact me!

The Clubs I Managed

My Blog Posts

Contact Me