Kenneth

Picture of Kenneth

My name is Kenneth Ye, and I am honored to have the opportunity to identify myself as Lieutenant Governor for Division 2 and to serve under the 2015-2016 service year district board. I hope that I am able to serve you all in a way that will help our division to grow above and beyond! Currently, I am a junior at Egg Harbor Township High School, and I just finished my term as Club President for the 2014- 2015 service year. This will be my last full service year in Key Club, and I have high expectations to leave my own legacy in this club by helping each and every one of you grow in our division. Key Club truly is my passion, and my high school career would not be the same without everything that this club and organization has done for me.

Along with Key Club, I am also a member of the Future Business Leaders of America, Class of 2016 Council, and National Honor Society. In the summer, I volunteer for my local hospitals as well, so service really is a huge part in my life. Outside of school, I really like to travel to different cities and states and just exploring life. There are endless possibilities in this world, and it is exciting to just see things in a different perspective.

When I first began high school, I joined Key Club because I wanted to be involved in as many extracurricular activities as I could, and Key Club had a cool name to it. However, I never knew that this club would quickly mean so much to me. When I first joined Key Club, I had the mindset that I was going to be a general member for my whole high school career, however, it was not until one my close friends encouraged me to pursue a Committee Chair position in my home club that really jumpstarted my journey in this organization. I became a Committee Chair member for the Major Emphasis/Advocacy Committee in the 2013-2014 service year and then moved onto being Club President the following service year. By being Club President, I can say that I honestly learned so much running such a large club, and I really am excited to work with everyone in our division.

As Lieutenant Governor, I am bursting with excitement to work with everyone and have our division be the best that it can be! Here are some goals for this service year:

Although I may be your Lieutenant Governor, do not be afraid to contact me! I am a really easygoing kind of person, and I would much rather be considered to be your friend than an annoying officer. If you just need a friend or anyone to talk to, just contact me! I foresee great things in our division, and I cannot wait to work with everyone this service year! You can contact me through any means of social media, phone calls, text messages, etc. I cannot wait to meet everyone, and if you have any questions, I am only as close as a text message away!

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me

My Newsletters