Colin

Picture of Colin

Greetings New Jersey District of Key Club International,

My name is Colin Colchamiro, and it gives me great pleasure to present myself as the Lieutenant Governor of Division 16 of the New Jersey District of Key Club International.

I have loved Key Club since my first meeting at Tenafly High School. It’s amazing that we are all a part of an organization that allows students to be leaders and to truly change the world. I am the immediate past president of the Tenafly Key Club and spent the past year leading my club to collect funds and food to benefit the New Jersey Federation of Food Banks. Before serving as the president, I served as the secretary and spent the year being the information database for my club, filling out CMRFs and other forms, and keeping members constantly informed with weekly emails. During my time as a general member, secretary, and president of the THS Key Club, I noticed and appreciated how important this organization is to both members and officers. I admire the intense passion that general members have to better their homes, schools, and communities, as well as the efforts of the officers that make this organization run smoothly and efficiently.

While I am very active in Key Club, I find time to be involved in many other extracurricular activities, some of which include student government, theater, and being an anchor on my school’s live news show. Although these are all time consuming, I can assure you that Key Club is a top priority of mine, and will continue to be during my term as Lieutenant Governor.

This year, I hope you will look to me as a resource for anything and everything Key Club related. My primary responsibility is to act as a liaison between you and the District Board. This year I will work hard to maintain constant communication with all of you and work to the best of my abilities to make Division 16 strong.

My goals include:
Encouraging all clubs to receive the 100% CMRF Award. Encouraging more communication between clubs. Having all clubs submit dues early or on time. Training all officers. Encouraging participation in more District Fundraisers, especially those that benefit the New Jersey Federation of Food Banks. Encouraging attendance at all District Events, including Regional Training Conferences, Fall Rally, Key Leader, and District Convention.

Please feel free to contact me with anything Key Club related that I can be of help with. I’d love to hear from you. I’m looking forward to a very successful service year!

Yours in caring and service,

Colin Colchamiro Lieutenant Governor of Division 16

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me