Isabel

Picture of Isabel

My name is Isabel Jacob, and I have the pleasure of being the Lieutenant Governor of Division 4 in the 2016-2017 service years. I am currently a sophomore at Gloucester County Institute of technology, and I am in the Allied Health and Medical Science academy. I became aware of the Kiwanis family when I was in middle school. I had the opportunity to attend Kingsway Regional Middle School’s Builders Club. This club made me realize how much of an impact I could make in my community even if it is something small. When I reached high school, I wanted to continue my mission to help others, so I joined Key Club. Being a part of Key Club has helped me to discover different ways I could contribute to my community and also how to interact with others. Other extracurricular activities I participate in are Indian classical dance and volunteering at places such as the library and hospitals. Dancing is my passion, and I have been doing it since I was 4 years old. I plan on not only continue to do Indian classical dance, but I also want to continue being a part of the Kiwanis family and help make a change for the best.

My main goal for this service year is to help make the clubs in Division 4 stronger and for more clubs to be in contact with the district. I would implement this by helping to put more structure to the clubs, and I would like to be more involved with all the clubs. I want to help Division 4 clubs collaborate with each other and encourage them to attend more divisional club meetings. Other goals I want to accomplish are to build either a Builders Club or K-Kids Club and to have more divisional events.

I hope this service year is successful. It is a pleasure to work with you all, and I cannot wait to start off the year and get to know everyone.

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me

My Newsletters