Kenneth

Picture of Kenneth

I am Kenny Pritchard, a junior at Bridgewater-Raritan High School, and it brings me immense pride to say that I will be serving as Lieutenant Governor of Division 12 for the 2016-2017 service year.

Before Key Club I had not been involved with any extracurricular activities at all, so my sophomore year saw my growth as an active member of my school in addition to my growth as a member of Key Club. In fact, Key Club also introduced me to my first experiences with serving the community. I enjoyed attending the mini service projects that my officers set up at each meeting and signing up for events at my elementary school, Adamsville. Returning to Adamsville as a high schooler was (and still is) a wonderful experience because I have the privilege of being a part of the group that makes events fun and enjoyable for the children that participate. It is very rewarding to return to the events I once went to as an elementary schooler to return the favor and reconnect with my old teachers.

Towards the end of my sophomore year, I decided that I wanted to become more involved with the behind-the-scenes of Key Club. I signed up to run for editor, but, due to a combination of anxiousness and fear of the responsibility, decided to back out on the day of the election (a very regrettable decision in retrospect). Despite this initial blunder, I came back early in this school year and ran for editor again when the position opened up. I was selected for the position this time around. It came with great relief that becoming more involved exceeded my expectations in the best way possible. I met and became more acquainted with the officers, who all turned out to truly care about serving the community. Almost as soon as I became an editor I decided to run for Lieutenant Governor with the encouragement of the current NJ Key Club Governor, Luke. This brings me to the current excitement of being your new LTG.

As I said before, Key Club was the beginning of my extracurricular involvements. I have now also been a part of several clubs including the Latin Honor Society, in which I am a Junior Consul, the Future Business Leaders of America, the Math Honor Society, the Math League, and the Cakes for a Cause Club, in which we held a bake sale each month to fundraise for different kinds of cancer research. Though I enjoy participating and am proud to be a member of each of these clubs, I consider my involvement with Key Club my highest priority and most significant responsibility.

As such, I aspire to accomplish several goals before my service year is over. Although a person cannot always accomplish all of their goals realistically, it is important to at least attempt them because progress is better than abandonment. Here are some of my goals:

If anyone ever has any questions or concerns at all, please contact me with the information at the top of the page. I am happy to help.

Yours in caring and service,

Kenny Pritchard

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me

My Newsletters