Louiza

Picture of Louiza

Dear Division 18 of the New Jersey District,

Hello, my name is Louiza Benhamou and I am very excited to be your next Lieutenant Governor of Division 18 for the upcoming service year. I hope that we can accomplish a great deal in order to give back to our community. I am excited to work closely with the entire K-Family and all those who wish to be part of this great club. In addition to being a part of Key Club, I have also been a member of K-Kids and Builders Club. With my experience from all of the organizations I have been a part of in the K-Family, I hope to lead our division to high success.

Currently, I am a Sophomore at Glen Ridge High School, and since Freshman year, I have been a part of Key Club. I am an active member of my community, volunteering at the Montclair Historical Society and the Montclair Art Museum. I also am in the Girls’ club of Glen Ridge, the Model UN club, and my school’s robotics team. Being involved in my community has taught me a lot of different skills that I plan to use as lieutenant governor.

Being a part of Key Club has truly affected my life for the better. This group of people that dedicates their time to improve their home, school, and community, is amazing. The projects I have worked on this past year and a half in key club have shown me the great powers of service.

This upcoming service year, I have many goals that I hope to accomplish: * Have a higher attendance at district events such as Fall Rally and District Convention * Train 100% of officers by Fall Rally 2016 * Have 100% dues paid by the Early Bird Deadline * Attend all clubs at least once * Build at least one K-Family club

I cannot wait to work with all of you this upcoming service year! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to message me on Facebook (friend me @ Louiza Ben), send me an email, or shoot me a text! Let’s have a great year full of fun and service!

Yours in Caring and Service,

Louiza Benhamou

2016-2017 Division 18 Lieutenant Governor

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me