Meghan

Picture of Meghan

Hello, New Jersey District!!

My name is Meghan Nevola, and I am thrilled to take on my role as your new District Secretary 2016-2017 service year. I can’t wait to dive into this service year and help take this district to the next level.

Not only am I an active member in Key Club, but I am also in my high school’s 3 choirs, and I have been in New Jersey’s Northern Regional Choir for the past five years. I love to sing, whether it is in choir, with my friends, or in my school musical. This year, I participated in my high school’s production of Little Shop of Horrors. This was so much fun and I enjoyed every moment of it. In addition to these activities, I am also a member of the percussion section in LHS Marching Band, which has been so much fun! Additionally, I am a Girl Scout, and I have earned my Bronze, Silver, and Gold Awards.

I am currently a junior at Livingston High School, which has an amazing Key Club of over 250 members. My freshman year I ran for Vice President and served as such through the end of my sophomore year. Last service year, I strengthened the skills I learned through my past leadership experiences and served as the Lieutenant Governor of Division 19. Serving as LTG has truly changed my life. I learned so much about what it means to be a servant leader and loved serving as a resource to my clubs. This only makes me more excited to serve as District Secretary and I can’t wait to be a resource to the entire District.

Now, I am ready to step up my leadership and service once again and push the limits of myself and of the New Jersey District in terms of service. I see so many people in and around my community with a huge passion for service, and I would like to help implement that passion and turn it into action. I am a leader who is trustworthy, hard-working, approachable, dedicated, and passionate about service. I intend to use these qualities to serve this district the best I can. My goals this year can be best remembered in FRIENDship:

Follow-up— I will partner with clubs to review progress and brainstorm ways to ensure that we are doing the most we can.

Record— I will take detailed minutes and take attendance at every District event, as well as keep record of totals on CMRFs and make sure we are keeping up with our goals.

Inspire— I will inspire service opportunities and inspire clubs to meet their goals.

Efficiency— I will make the CMRFs more efficient and targeted towards the District Project and goals.

Network—I will listen to the clubs’ needs and keep in contact with both theNJDB and individual clubs.

Deliver— I will deliver information on the status of our goals and suggest ways to improve so we can make the biggest impact

I am so excited to get to know all of you and look forward to working alongside the District Board and with clubs to make the biggest difference that we can. I look forward to not only helping our District reach its full potential, but also to learning as much as I can this year. Not only do I want to accomplish my goals, but I want to help you accomplish your goals. We are such a remarkable group of individuals who are capable of making a huge difference in the world. I want to involve the entire District in the service we do so we can help as many people as possible.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to call, text, or email me at any time. Let’s have a great service year together!!

Yours in Caring and Service,

Meghan Nevola

2016-2017 District Secretary

The Clubs I Manage

My Blog Posts

Contact Me